Having a dog can be a great experience in life. They will be your best friend and love you unconditionally. On the flip side, sometimes they misbehave. When they do, it’s hard not to get frustrated with them.
The problem is, we don’t always know why they are being bad or what to do about it. It’s best if they are properly trained, so their behavior is less of a problem. Keep reading this Brain Training for Dogs review, to learn more about a program that can help train any dog. This includes dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes.
What Is Brain Training For Dogs?
The book, Brain Training for Dogs is designed to cure all bad behavior in canine friends. It works on the premise that dogs don’t try to disappoint us; they just need to be trained properly. When trained, they know exactly what we want from them and they may even become smarter.
It also touches on the “hidden intelligence” that is in your dog. All dogs have it, but it isn’t always being used. When you train them yourself, you can unlock this and have a well-behaved dog.
No matter what problem you want cleared up, this resource can help. For example, it can help everything from barking too much or destroying your things to your dog simply not listening to you.
The process is simple, since the techniques presented are simple. They will work on pretty much any dog, and for any owner. It gives you an excuse to spend more time with your dog.
One noteworthy aspect is that there is no force used in any part of this course. Instead, it relies heavily on good reinforcement techniques, which is the norm. This is the same way that you should teach your kids things.
Another focus is that dog’s brains are changing, just like ours. That means they can learn things at any age. You should take advantage of this and the book shows you how.
Other programs are not concerned about getting to the root of the problem, but with this one, you likely will. It will also help you become alpha dog again, which is important for any pet owner to do.
Who Is Adrienne Faricelli?
The author of this book, Adrienne Faricelli, has been a certified dog trainer for many years. She has two dogs of her own, and they are seen in different parts of the program.
She runs her own boarding company and training facility and has written about dogs for many years. Her stories remain on some of the top websites on the internet, and studied dog behavior for much of her life.
In fact, she worked on this program for a decade before it was perfect, and she now wants to share it with everyone. She has helped countless clients in her professional life. Now she wants all dog owners to see how smart and well trained their dogs can get.
She offers not only just a book, but also a private forum, where you can one on one support from others. You can also get support from Faricelli, and will have access to a trove of documents and videos to get you through the process.
What Will You Learn From Brain Training For Dogs?
A really cool thing about Brain Training for Dogs is the format of the program. It breaks down into different modules, which get their name from different school levels. Here is a look at the breakdown:
- This level includes a helpful game and techniques to get your dog to pay attention to you. It also teaches you how to communicate with your pet properly, so that you are forming a good connection.
- Here you will learn how to give commands. Again, you use game for this. These games help make a dog worn out and allow them to use their mind. Imagine if you were sitting at home with nothing to do. You may become bored. A dog is no different and they want something to do sometimes. This will show you how to do so.
- High School. In this module, the emphasis is on impulse control. You can teach your friend how to remove fears and calm down when you need them to.
- This is for better development of a dog’s motor skills. You can help them become more patient and be able to pay attention to you when you are giving them commands. Many times dogs don’t want to listen because they don’t understand.
- Starting with this section, you are getting into some advanced techniques. You can teach a dog not to be afraid to be alone and help them become more confident. This will also enforce a strong bond between dog and master, which is a great thing to have.
- If you want your puppy to have great motor skills, this part is for you. It helps them learn how to do special exercises and be able to pick out their toys by name when asked to.
- This features more entertaining things. You can teach it to do things like play the piano or pick up toys. It is a chance to see how smart your pooch really is and what they can accomplish.
Again, it is important to note that each of these modules has games to utilize to teach your dogs things. This is an effective way to show them, and it can be fun for everyone.
Besides the book itself, you get a video that helps you teach your dog 7 tricks. These tricks are quick commands, including roll over, howl, and dance.
Another bonus is a book called Obedience 101 Training, where you can learn methods that are essentially things that professional trainers use.
You get a book called Polishing Up Your Training as well, which helps you figure out cues and hand signals, which will work well for all types of commands.
Finally, you get access to the author’s archive of articles, which cover pretty much any behavior topic you can imagine. All of these resources have clear instructions, pictures, and in some cases videos.
Brain Training For Dogs Pros & Cons
- This program teaches any dog, no matter the age.
- The course is easy to use.
- You get to view many different types of valuable information.
- There is instant access, since it’s an ebook.
- There is a money-back guarantee.
- Techniques will take time to implement.
- Extreme behavior cases may take more time to fix.
Does It Work For You?
It is next to impossible to fathom that this won’t help you train your dog. Unless you really don’t pay attention and read, you will be able to change your dog’s behavior.
On the other hand, it will take time to learn these things and you will have to use them properly. That means there may not be a change overnight, but there will be one. You have to be patient with your dog and make sure that you are working with them correctly. Remember that they take cues from you, so be sure you are following all the steps.
The best part about this program is that it doesn’t call for you to punish your do. They also won’t have to wear shock collars. You can simply talk to your dog, give it treats, praise when they do well, and leave it at that.
This works because it mimics how you want to be treated and your dog wants to be just like you. Do not think that yours is too dumb or old to learn.
There are more than enough resources and they come with step-by-step instructions along with pictures. Even if you aren’t a great reader, it shouldn’t be an issue. Besides that, having a place where you can discuss these things with other dog owners is an invaluable tool. You can talk about what works, what does not, and even get advice if you need it.
If you own a dog, there are probably things it does that you do not like. Did you know that it is possible to change those things? When you follow this system, bad behavior is a thing of the past. It doesn’t matter what problems your dog has, or your dog’s age. It doesn’t even matter what the underlying cause is.
You can solve any and all problems when you work with your dog and teach it what you want. Brain Training for Dogs tells you how to do that in a no force environment.
This program has tons of info and secrets, lessons, and is available at a fair price. You can have access to it immediately after you buy and it comes with a guarantee.
We know that dogs want to please their humans. Teach them how and you can have a lasting and meaningful relationship with your dog.