From the minute your child is born, they’re constantly absorbing the world around them, taking in as much information as they can. Before your child even enters kindergarten, you’re reading stories to them and teaching them life lessons and skills. However, by teaching them how to read at an early stage in life, you’re increasing their ability to understand and process information, putting them ahead of their peers.
Sadly, many children are not able to read at the expected level when entering school and find reading difficult and uninteresting. As a parent, of course, you hire tutors and put your child through programs to get them to a specific reading level, but these programs usually don’t work.
The good thing is in this review, you’re going to learn about the impressive and transformative Reading Head Start program. This program will have your child reading in a matter of minutes.
What Is Reading Head Start?
You’re probably now wondering what the Reading Head Start program is if it’s as successful as it claims to be. The Reading Head Start is a scientifically-proven e-book based program to help you improve your child’s ability to read.
The PDF e-book you will receive is a detailed guide which gives you a day-to-day break down of the 40-week learning program. Through the manual, you’ll learn how to best support your child while using the program and long after it’s over.
The program is broken down into 4 phases. In these phases, your child will learn how to read by using worksheets, interactive games, and videos. When your child completes each stage, they receive a certificate to boost self-esteem and confidence.
All you need to do is invest a minimum of 15 minutes a day, three days a week completing the lessons and worksheets with your child to get the results you want to see.
Who Is Sarah Shepard?
As a parent, you want a reading program that’s going to work. Most of the time, you receive advice or programs that aren’t effective in improving your child’s reading capabilities.
Sarah Shepard, a mother, and teacher with 14+ years of experience in the education system decided to create this program.
As a parent herself, she struggled with her child’s reading comprehension but found it hard to find a reading program that worked and didn’t take hours of her day.
That’s when Sarah chose to create the Reading Head Start program which focused on reading comprehension while balancing parent’s busy schedules. With having three kids herself, she understood that not every parent has this amount of time to spend solely on reading.
What Will You Learn From Reading Head Start?
Through interactive games, videos, and worksheets, your child will improve their literacy skills, however, as a parent, you’ll also be learning skills to help improve their reading comprehension. That way, you can continue to work on their reading skills long after the program is over. As a parent, you’ll learn:
- How to gain your child’s interest in reading, even when they’re not interested.
- Special methods to reverse dyslexia.
- Understand the importance of reading at an early age.
- Tips on the do’s and dont’s when engaging in teaching your child how to read.
- How to improve how your child pronounciate words.
- The inefficient teaching methods in today’s educational system and why you should avoid them.
- A fun and entertaining approach to reading which will captivate your child’s attention.
- Linguistic Development and Communication skills. You’ll be given skills to help improve your child’s vocabulary and communication skills.
- Positive social interactions. The lessons help improve your child’s social skills with other people, including their peers.
- Optimal Neurological development. The lessons and worksheets will improve your child’s brain development.
- Psychological Fortitude. Increase your child’s self-esteem and confidence not only with reading but in all aspects of life.
Reading Head Start Pros & Cons
Now, no program is perfect. Take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of using the Reading Head Start program.
- It’s easy to use for both child and parent. The guidelines and step-by-step format are clear.
- The program provides a full 100% refund guarantee to users if you’re not satisfied with the results.
- Users are given a three-day trial offer to test the program out. There’s a small fee of one dollar.
- It’s mobile-friendly. It can work on any device you have at home whether it’s an iPad, computer, or smartphone.
- It’s safe for children to use.
- It’s extremely user-friendly. The child’s speed and understanding are what pushes the program forward. They’re able to read the lessons at their own pace without any pressure.
- It’s been scientifically proven to work, and users of the program have given positive feedback.
- There’s an abundance of information for your child. They have well-detailed information that will keep them entertained.
- It’s an affordable program, significantly lower in price in comparison to other reading programs or tutors.
- It’s only available as an online program. Therefore, internet access is essential.
- You need to put in consistent effort and time to see results. The more your child invests into the program, the better results you’ll see.
Now that you know the pros and cons of the Reading Head Start program, you can decide if it fits the needs of you and your child.
Does Reading Head Start Work?
In short, yes, the Reading Head Start does work. However, it depends on your investment into the program. Naturally, if your child only uses the program for fifteen minutes, once a week, you will not see the improvement that you hoped for. The program depends significantly on the amount of time you spend using it.
For the best results, you need to spend fifteen minutes, three days a week using the program. Of course, if you spend more time on the lessons and worksheets, you’ll see better results.
So, yes, the program does work, it simply depends on the amount of time you can invest with your child when using it.
Being able to read from an early age is an incredible skill to have. Not only will it improve your child’s understanding of the world around them, but it will also create a positive atmosphere for learning. If your child doesn’t feel comfortable reading, they’ll avoid it.
When it comes to reading, their comprehension will significantly affect their future decisions and education. If you don’t want to see your child struggle through reading, then this is the program you should be using.
Don’t waste time; the Reading Head Start is a program that’ll improve their reading and have them on the right path to a prosperous future.